Is your team Engaged?
Potentially sabotaging your company from the inside.
Highly disruptive, higher absenteeism, more likely to leave, poor customer experience.
Usually do what is expected of them, but fall short of consistently delivering the desired behaviours.
Can easily become disengaged if left too long. But can also become more engaged with the right support.
Want your business to succeed and will do everything they can to support it, resulting in maximum productivity, improved customer service and retention.
How do you improve Employee Engagement?
Employee Engagement is not just a HR initiative. Your front line managers have a bigger role to play, delivering on engagement day-in, day-out.
Workbly's 4 Step Process To Improving Engagement
Survey your team to understand what’s important to them, and identify opportunities for improvement
Design your desired culture and employee experience
Train and empower your leaders to drive engagement at the front line
Build company wide and department specific action plans
Become a recognised Best Employer
Workbly’s prestigious BE MARK award recognises the best employers that we work with.
When you reach our minimum standard with your Employee Engagement Programme you will receive a Workbly Best Employer award.
This programme gives you a mark of approval so that you will attract and retain the very best talent available.
- Access to Workbly’s survey platform
- Workbly’s tried and tested employee survey
- 1 – 20 employees
- Automated email invitation
- Email templates – proven to drive Maximum participation
- Dashboard reporting of scores and comments
- Export facility (to Excel)
- Includes all of Starter Pack, Plus…
- Unlimited number of employees
- Unlimited number of departments
- Departmental breakdown with scores and comments
- Compare results with Subsequent surveys
- Benchmarks with wider market
- Call with a Workbly consultant to analyse your results, and offer insights and recommendations for improvement
Tailored Best Employer Programme
- Includes all of Advanced, plus…
- Survey tailored exclusively for your organization
- Multilingual surveys
- Dedicated Workbly consultant throughout
- Pre-survey discovery meeting to understand your business and your needs
- Cause & Effect analysis to better understand the true cause of your teams behaviour
- Access to benchmarks
- Results presented by Workbly consultant with insights and recommendations for improvement
- Action planning workshop with senior team
- Action planning one-2-ones with each department manager
- On-site / online front line manager training on best practices in Engagement
More about Engagement
Employee Engagement has always been, and will always be about getting the basics right – consistently.
Organisations often get lost with complex initiatives trying to improve engagement by adding extra facilities, such as bean-bags and foosball tables. But if your team is having a bad experience with a manager, co-worker, or dissatisfied with communications, then the bean-bags just won’t matter.
We bring it back to basics. We measure your base-line, help you make sense of the results, support you with recommendations for corrective action and train your managers to deliver on that.
We use a cause and effect approach to understand what the real drivers of engagement are for your business, and therefore how to maximize productivity and retention.
We’re experienced Employee Engagement specialists at heart. Using our great technology and our on-going constant support, we will ensure you get the most out of Workbly.
What our customers have to say
Some Recent Customers
Don’t miss out!
Subscribe to Workbly’s mailing list to get exclusive content.
Get in touch
R-GON Insights Limited T/A Workbly.com
U59 Ardilaun Court,
Business Center 1, M Floor,
The Meydan Hotel,
Nad Al Sheba,