Terms and Conditions for Services Provided by Workbly
Workbly / Failte Ireland Employer Excellence Programme
1. Participation in Failte Ireland Employer Excellence Programme:
By engaging with R-GON Insights Limited trading as Workbly (referred to as “Workbly” henceforth), businesses participating in the Failte Ireland Employer Excellence Programme commit to a three-year engagement. This commitment entails the completion of an annual Employee Survey as part of the program.
2. Annual Surveys:
The Failte Ireland Employer Excellence Programme comprises three annual surveys, evenly spaced over the course of the three-year engagement.
3. First Survey Launch Deadline:
Businesses are required to initiate the first annual survey within six (6) months from the date of registration.
4. Subsequent Survey Timing:
The following surveys must be conducted within a window of twelve (12) to sixteen (16) months from the previous survey.
5. Designation of Point of Contact:
Each participating business is responsible for designating a point of contact who will interface with Workbly throughout the engagement.
6. Setup Commitment:
The designated point of contact within the participating business commits to providing Workbly with up to one (1) hour of their time to facilitate the setup of the programme.
7. Provision of Required Information:
Participating businesses are obligated to furnish Workbly with all necessary information required for the successful execution of the employee survey.
8. Post Survey Debrief:
Participating businesses agree to engage in a post-survey debrief session, lasting a maximum of two (2) hours, as facilitated by Workbly.
9. Cancellation Policy:
– Cancellations must be communicated via email to hello@Workbly.com.
– Cancellations confirmed by email at least fourteen (14) days before the scheduled survey launch will qualify for a full refund, less an administrative fee of €100.
– Cancellations made within fourteen (14) days of the survey launch are subject to full payment and are non-refundable.
10. Start Date Modification:
Requests to change the start date of the programme require a minimum of two (2) weeks’ notice. If the start date is changed more than once, an administration fee of €500 may be applied.
11. Payment Terms:
– All invoices issued by Workbly are due for payment within thirty (30) days of the invoice date.
– Full payment must be received prior to the launch of the survey.
12. Agreement Acceptance:
By procuring services from R-GON Insights Limited trading as Workbly, it is acknowledged that the business agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Please read and understand these Terms and Conditions thoroughly before engaging with Workbly’s services. If you have any queries or concerns, please contact us at hello@Workbly.com.